From enjoying an outdoor happy hour to trying a new lip color, here is our spring to-do list.
1. Host a new kind of Happy Hour for the Scotch Naturals team to celebrate the launch of Naturalaq. We love these ideas here from The Chalkboard Magazine.
2. Try a new lip stain and we can’t wait to get our hands on Josie Maran’s Coconut Watercolor Lip Stain, which offers both a lip gloss and a lip pen.
3. Spring clean the house with our new favorite safe, yet effective all purpose cleaning solution by The Laundress.
4. Purchase a new sports bra like the energy bra by Lululemon that fits like a glove while offering great support.
5. Spend more time working and relaxing in the garden.
6. Enjoy a whole day or at least an afternoon outside hosting a picnic with the family and friends.
As March 20th marks that first day of Spring, it’s time for a new season of our favorite polish pairings. As you can see above, we’re loving pretty pastels and nice neutrals for both manicures and pedicures. Your pedicure is then paired with a complimentary color. Here’s the full breakdown of our picks:
1. Nude nails have been all over the place as of late. Even the red carpet reminded us that it’s nice to take a breather for close to neutral looking nails. Our Roasted Mellow is a nice spring version as it resembles lambswool creme. Add an unexpected pop with Morning Glory Fizz, the heathered lavender creme.
2. A shimmering pale pink like Whisper is a must- have for Spring. We love wearing navy blues and grays to showcase this softer yet fun version of a bubblegum pink. Round it out with a pastel blue such as Caleigh, the smokey blue creme.
3. Really mix things up this Spring with Leprechaun Lynch, which looks divine with this season’s bohemian styles. Neat is the ‘go-with anything” pink according to The Zoe Report and this Spring it really goes with the cool mint creme.