Just in time for the holidays, shimmery metallic nails are the latest nail trend. Whether you’re in the mood for silver or gold, or something in-between, we’ve got you covered:
1. The shimmering platinum lacquer, Charmer, will add a little charm to any look and works nicely dressed up or down. We particularly love it with anything dark, like a rich navy.
2. Atholl Brose is a shimmery linen that looks great accented by gold or silver, so you don’t have to feel limited. When wearing a neutral color palette, this metallic really pops.
3. Go for gold with the shimmering champagne that is Klondike Cooler, which looks great with everything from a chambray shirt to a black cocktail dress.
Image 1 | 2 | 3
Perfect Pairings is a series where we ask our favorite bloggers to pair their favorite Scotch Naturals polishes with their favorite outfits. This week we hear from the stylish and super cute mom-to-be, Tammy Preston of A Loyal Love, who shares with us her go to looks for the season.
“I love scotch. scotchy… scotch scotch..” I’m serious. I do. Since I’m pregnant, it’s been a while since I’ve been able to enjoy a glass. The only kind of scotch I’ve been able to enjoy lately is Scotch Naturals - a nail polish that is cleverly named, non-toxic, and eco-friendly. I’m partnering with Scotch Naturals to share how I would pair three of my favorite Scotch polishes with three of my favorite looks.
MOCKTAILS WITH FRIENDS
Scotch Naturals Polish: Flying Scotsman with Madewell Flannel Oversized Boyshirt, Dorothy Perkins Boyfriend Jeans,Aquazarra Cutout Sandals, Sophie Hulme Mini Envelope Bag, & MAC Lady Danger Lipstick
LOUNGING & ERRAND RUNNING
Scotch Naturals Polish: Smokey Martini with ElevenParis Biggie Tee, Monrow Sweatpants via Piperlime, Theory Blazer,Nike Rosche Run Sneakers, & 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Backpack
A DATE WITH DC
Scotch Naturals Polish: Man of the Moment with Theory Dress, J.Crew Floppy Hat, Kate Spade Saturday Polyhedron Studs, Kate Spade Saturday Four Corners Tote, & Everlane Modern Loafer
Lately, we’ve been on a pinning spree checking out fall’s latest fashion trends and street style images. On our radar are cozy items that can be worn with several outfits and ones that will get us through the holiday season. As of now we’ve narrowed down our favorites here:
1. A blanket coat that can be worn with jeans and on dressier occasions.
2. Simple printed scarves can look great with both neutrals and other prints.
3. Oversize sweater with a drapey turtleneck is ideal.
What styles are on your current fashion radar?