Crop tops are here to stay and we personally love the trend paired with Scotch Naturals polish. We saw crop tops all over the spring runways and style stars have been rocking them a lot lately. It’s all about confidence and knowing how to wear them. We love the tips that Lauren Conrad gave here on the different ways to style crop tops and feel your best.
What color Scotch Naturals would you wear with your crop top?
This father’s day get everyone outside to have fun in what nature has to offer! We here at Scotch Naturals want to give a shout out to all the wonderful men in our lives. We’ll be rockin’ our Man of the Moment for all you fabulous dads!
What colors are inspiring you this week?
We asked dads Andrew, Greg and Patrick to pull together their personal Father’s Day Gift Guide. Here’s what they came up with and why:
Andrew (new Dad)
1. Quicksilver “Daddy” Day Bag: I can tote around my kiddos and not have to tote around my wife’s diaper bag.
2. Kindle Paperwhite: So I can read in the dark, outside, wherever or whenever because I get so few chances these days.
3. A Buffalo Jackson necktie: What would Father’s Day be without a tie?
4. Victrola iPod dock: I love the combination of vintage and modern technology. It’s just beautiful to look at and the sound quality really takes you back to a magical era (Billie Holiday, Miles Davis, Louis Armstrong…). No batteries or electricity needed.
5. Vitamix: I’m a 48-year-old dad with a 5-year-old daughter. I want to live as long as possible. Green smoothies make a perfect, easy breakfast.
6. Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman: The only way my wife (a designer) is going to agree to a recliner.
7. Frye Justin Mid Lace Sneaker: Comfy and stylish. Perfect for weekends.
8. 27” iMac: Because my kids have taken over every computer in the house. And I want one for just me…that nobody is allowed to touch.
9. 2014 Toyota Tundra: It is a luxury car in the body of a truck. Two birds with one stone.