It’s officially open-toe season so here are step-by-step instructions on achieving the perfect pedi:
1. Soak your feet. This cleans your feet as well as softens dead skin cells so you can exfoliate.
2. Scrub. This homemade Lemon Peppermint Foot Scrub looks yummy. Rinse with warm water.
3. Trim and file. It’s best to trim nails when wet so they are flexible. If nails are dry, they can split.
4. Moisturize. Give yourself a nice quick foot massage. This feels awesome! But be sure to rinse off lotion and dry thoroughly before next step.
5. Polish. Apply our Sticky Base Coat. Then apply 2 coats of color polish. It is very important to wait a couple of minutes between each color coat. And finish off with our Top Coat for a boost of shine! With water-based polishes, it is best to apply thin coats.
Tip: Apply polish right before bedtime so it can cure overnight.