Whether you’re chasing fresh powder or dipping in the pool, here are the travel essentials for spring break:
1. Quickly remove makeup and sunscreen with Jane Iredale’s Magic Mitt, which doesn’t use any cleanser and will last the whole trip.
2. Stretch and stay flexible throughout the vacation with the Yoga Strap by My Yoga 2 Go.
3. Eileen Fisher’s Linen Poncho is a perfect layering piece no matter where you’re headed.
4. The Portable Phone/IPad Charger by Poweradd is an easy to carry power source that provides almost two full charges for USB powered devices. Perfect in a pinch!
5. Remove grime and dirt with Acure’s Travel Size Organic Dry Shampoo, which is easy to use and fast-acting.
6. A hat on vacation is always necessary and the Wide Brim Fedora Hat by Athleta features a moisture-wicking inner band.
7. HBFit‘s Hannah Bronfman packs a Jump Rope by Target, which is easy to carry and provides a good cardio option.
8. We love the Natural Mineral Spray Lotion by Kiss My Face, which contains effective ingredients to keep skin protected while getting sun kissed.
*And don’t forget to pack your Scotch (now 50% off with promo code SAVE50)!