With the official start of winter right around the corner (on December 21st), it’s time for us to share our favorite polish pairings for the season ahead. As you can see above, we are loving a shimmery manicure complimented by a rich cremey colored pedicure. Here’s the full breakdown of our picks:
1. The beauty of metallic polishes like Klondike Cooler is that they pair nicely with just about any color. For winter, pair it with Bitter n’ Twisted for a classic look that can easily compliment a dressy or casual outfit.
2. This color will take you through the chillier months as the extreme shimmery aubergine that is Widow Wood’s Nightcap is a rich jewel tone. We love it combined with an unexpected pairing like Hot Toddy, which is a dark greige creme.
3. Acting as our “new neutral” for winter, the silver metallic Charmer is one of our favorite colors, especially for New Year’s Eve festivities. It’s a shimmering platinum that looks great with Flying Scotsman, the cobalt blue creme.
Just in time for the holidays, shimmery metallic nails are the latest nail trend. Whether you’re in the mood for silver or gold, or something in-between, we’ve got you covered:
1. The shimmering platinum lacquer, Charmer, will add a little charm to any look and works nicely dressed up or down. We particularly love it with anything dark, like a rich navy.
2. Atholl Brose is a shimmery linen that looks great accented by gold or silver, so you don’t have to feel limited. When wearing a neutral color palette, this metallic really pops.
3. Go for gold with the shimmering champagne that is Klondike Cooler, which looks great with everything from a chambray shirt to a black cocktail dress.
Image 1 | 2 | 3
Now that it’s officially colder, our beauty regime is in need of a seasonal switch over. With dryness in the air oil is a must have, specifically argon oil made by Josie Maran. It’s 100% pure, organic and chemical free with both cosmetic and nutritional value. We use it on our face as a daily moisturizer because this oil also absorbs quickly and our skin is left moist without any grease. We also religiously put it on our hands after washing and even keep some by our kitchen sink (it’s so good for your cuticles). We even use a little bit in our hair before styling it and that ever tiny amount of Josie Maran’s argan oil makes our hair SHINE! We swear our body craves this stuff as soon as the leaves start to change.
Do you have any favorite cold weather beauty must haves?