As May approaches, it’s time to officially show some skin along with perfectly polished fingernails and toe-nails. During winter our skin, nails and cuticles become dry so a extra tlc is important. Here are our tips to revive and maintain dull nails to make them happy and healthy!
1. Cure dryness with castor oil by messaging into skin and nails.
2. Apply coconut oil to cracked cuticles for instant relief.
3. Keep aragon oil by the kitchen sink and use after washing hands.
4. Nail biting habits and fungal growth could be related to poor diet. Visit Mind Body Green to learn more about how nails reflect our internal health.
5. Lastly, avoid harsh chemical solvents to maintain hydration.
Did you know that castor oil has a lot to offer your beauty regime? It’s high in both ricinoleic acid, a natural anti-bacterial/anti-fungal agent, and omega 9 fatty acids, which will nourish your skin and hair follicles. With the ability to go deep into both pores and follicles, castor oil hydrates and protects from the elements. We like to use just a few drops to smooth our hair at the ends. In addition, we love to lather it on after our skin has been out in the sun. It even can be used as a lip balm and will provide a natural shine. Whatever it’s for, castor oil is a must have for the home.
Scotch Naturals Top Coat, the secret ingredient to a perfect manicure. This top coat forgives your painting imperfections and will allow your manicure to dry into a smooth, high gloss finish before you can say, “Cheers!”
- Say goodbye to smudges.
- Say goodbye to bed sheet imprints.
- Say goodbye to heat lamps.
- Say goodbye to fanning and blowing on your nails.
- Say goodbye to sitting around for an hour waiting for your nails to dry.
- Say goodbye to your significant other yelling at you for stinking up the room.
Welcome to the revolution! This top coat will have you and your salon-quality nails ready to take on the world in five minutes.