As May approaches, it’s time to officially show some skin along with perfectly polished fingernails and toe-nails. During winter our skin, nails and cuticles become dry so a extra tlc is important. Here are our tips to revive and maintain dull nails to make them happy and healthy!
1. Cure dryness with castor oil by messaging into skin and nails.
2. Apply coconut oil to cracked cuticles for instant relief.
3. Keep aragon oil by the kitchen sink and use after washing hands.
4. Nail biting habits and fungal growth could be related to poor diet. Visit Mind Body Green to learn more about how nails reflect our internal health.
5. Lastly, avoid harsh chemical solvents to maintain hydration.
Recently, we read an interview with Meredith Piccin, the founder of Honey Rose & K and instantly fell in love with the brand. Each hand-made design uses repurposed vintage jewelry with modern elements found on trips, flea markets and vintage stores around the country. It’s no wonder style stars like Kate Hudson love their stuff!
As images of Coachella flood our social media, we can’t help but love the bohemian feel. Aside from festival dressing, there is a sense of true romance to fashion right now and we are all about it’s flowy comfort and unique details. Our latest pinspiration showcases what we love most for spring and for more, visit our Fashion Forward board on Pinterest.
Image Dress | Lace Dress and Necklace | Bucket Bag